Sunday 28 November 2010

Five Favourites

So as the title says here are five of my favourite things at the moment:


Ghost 'Deep Night' has to be my favourite perfume, I purchased this in duty free at Heathrow airport on the way back from Algeria and at £26 for 75ml! Such a cheap price for this perfume. Bargain


O.P.I 'Sparkle-icious' part of their 'Burlesque' range; a gorgeous glittery nail varnish lovely on its own or with a darker shade underneath. This ones quite festive too.


This little number is from Accessorize, and its actually a magnifying glass pendant. By far my favourite necklace at the moment, it has a nice vintage look to it.


In this weather and after dying my hair for the first time in years, my hair had gone quite dry do i tried this. It has the most beautiful coconut tropical smell to it and leaves your hair smelling yummy and feeling super soft. 


The latest addition to my vintage frame collection, its stunning :)

Love Lorry x

No comments:

Post a Comment