Sunday 28 November 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Ok so i haven't really gotten into this blogging business but i never seem to get any time to myself right now but anyways its a quiet sunday so i thought i would make a start again.

Living in the scottish borders its not often we go a winter without snow. I personally love it, and what's prettier than looking outside and seeing powder white snow covering the trees and watching it fall but on the downside it's so disruptive and causes a lot of chaos round here.

While it was here we decided to make the most of it and go sledging, heres some pics:



This is me and my friends katie on the sledge together
and below the two of us climbing back up..


Not just for the kids even mum and dad got involved:


And finally Andrew and I on the sledge:


Hope you enjoy...

Love Lorry x

No comments:

Post a Comment