Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Heyy everyone

Today has been a glorious day, sun was shining and I've been pretty productive. Im so excited for summer and to be finished with uni till September! To much stress and work at this time of year, but plenty to look forward to.. I decided to make my room more Spring like so bought these tulips at the weekend, I love fresh flowers


I've also toyed with the idea of 'OOTD' but to be quite honest my 'style' isnt all that interesting and some days I make more effort than others and to be honest i never really like the photos I take of myself, but heres one I took yesterday when I was playing about. I wore a black fitted casual Topshop dress, with this rusty orange cropped top form H&M over the top. I was meeting my grandparents in Edinburgh for dinner and to discuss plans for my parents 25th wedding anniversary.


Today I was very productive and a right wee house wifey, i tidied up, hoovered put washing on and even baked. GO ME!! haha heres the lovely biscuits I made:




Nom Nom!!

Love Lorry x


3 comments:

  1. yummy, they look so good! i love your blog, following you honey :) xxx

    http://whatallywants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww lucky you with finishing uni up and going into summer! I still have quite a while and going into winter!! Your OOTD day is cute, and those look soo good! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh you look pretty x

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete